Tour de France Rest Day Trivia Challenge

Nate

alright you yard mowing muther ****ers...let's get something strait: I don't like you, and you don't like me....but that's NOT going to stop me from posting the most awesome TdF trivia challenge on the web righ there in your own Square Wheels forum!

so you're gonna sit there and answer trivia questions or your ass is going to be grass and I'M going to be the LAWNMOWER! :angry:

Got it?

Good!

...now here's the first question

Jacques Anquetil was the first man to win the Tour 5 times. During one of his tours, however, he went with his wife to a picnic on the Tour rest day. The following day he was so sick, he nearly abandoned the race

what did Anquetil eat at the picnic that made him so sick?

BBQ lamb

yes, and I see that it is so much for the ignore business Wheels put together, so until Wheels starts doing what he said he would, I'll see you suckers some other day

yes, and I see that it is so much for the ignore business Wheels put together, so until Wheels starts doing what he said he would, I'll see you suckers some other day

i guess it's impossible for you to simply follow the forum rules. Why not just pretend you are mature, and keep your religious and political posts in the proper forum?