Life has possibly changed forever

Dirtyhip

49 minutes ago, Ltdskilz said:

They just need to be taught to drift to the back of the paceline before letting it fly.  

...and at least a quick check to make sure you ARE at the back.  Some poor schlub could be coming back to join the group just as you unload.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ltdskilz said:

I'm beginning to like our guv'ner. He just authorized home delivery of margaritas from Mexican food restaurants. 

There was talk in DC about allowing alcohol delivery during the crisis.  I found that interesting but sad as well.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

There was talk in DC about allowing alcohol delivery during the crisis.  I found that interesting but sad as well.

I think it's more a measure for the restaurants to generate revenue from their regular sources while dine-in is closed.

Just now, Ltdskilz said:

I think it's more a measure for the restaurants to generate revenue from their regular sources while dine-in is closed.

That was it in DC too.  I just don't get that angle, but some folks do.  If selling alcohol with a meal is what keeps those folks in business, I'm all for it.

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I admit to buying a bottle of everclear, and bacardi 151.  We don;t even drink on the regular.  Once a year only and less that 3 cocktails.  

I wonder if it to keep long term alcoholics alive.  This is a legit thing that I am thinking about right now.

Wow!  You don't always drink but when you do...Look out!  :)