Since I am forced to stay at home

Indy

2 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

typhoon, the curves in twister might slow ya down a few inches / second ;) 

No, because it's taller and has a good drop in the middle section.

But probably leaning towards the Typhoon as it's cheaper and it's capable of using a garden hose for a water supply.  The other one requires more water than a garden hose can deliver.

• Heart 1

Just now, Further said:

I'd go for turbotwister, with a high volume pump to speed up the slide. But that's cause it's your money.....

I was thinking about that, but read one review that said said you either add water to the pool after you use it or you add water why you use it.  So the simple route is to get the one you can hook the hose to and save money, plus only about foot difference in height.

And kids lost their diving board when we put on the automatic pool cover to make my wife feel more secure about someone drowning (both kids know how to swim now anyways, but still nice for the dogs in the winter) and we promised them something to play on.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

How hard would it be to connect the two together? That seems the obvious choice.

I guess I could put one on top of the garage so it would shoot you on to the next one.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Indy said:

I guess I could put one on top of the garage so it would shoot you on to the next one.

I ride my bike past a house on the side of a steep hill. They managed enough level ground for a pool and ran a slide from the upstairs deck down to the pool. I don't see any stairway back up to the deck so I would guess they have a house rule once you are wet you can't run through the house to go down the slide again.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I ride my bike past a house on the side of a steep hill. They managed enough level ground for a pool and ran a slide from the upstairs deck down to the pool. I don't see any stairway back up to the deck so I would guess they have a house rule once you are wet you can't run through the house to go down the slide again.

elevator