Lambs having fun on a warm spring day

sheep_herder

OMG, what is in that Montana sun to make your lambs so frisky??!!  Ha!  Sunshine is funtime I guess.

Do you do burst shots, or do you just get lucky and get shots of them in mid air? Or is there so much mid air time that it's not too difficult to capture?  I'm guessing that last one has some zoom on it..... or could you no longer stand to be on the other side of the fence and got in there up close to join in on the frivolity???  ;) 

1 minute ago, smudge said:

OMG, what is in that Montana sun to make your lambs so frisky??!!  Ha!  Sunshine is funtime I guess.

Do you do burst shots, or do you just get lucky and get shots of them in mid air? Or is there so much mid air time that it's not too difficult to capture?  I'm guessing that last one has some zoom on it..... or could you no longer stand to be on the other side of the fence and got in there up close to join in on the frivolity???  ;)

Yes, I normally always shoot in bursts, use back-button focus, and some of the close ups are due to cropping as well as using zoom.  These are just a few shots of many taken.

• Heart 1

I just finished posting in the thread about my worries regarding all the current developments and things that are worrying me, but then I came to this thread and it just made my heart smile.  These pictures are wonderful and just what I need now.  Thank you, sheep_herder!

• Heart 1