What happened to Kate?

Road Runner

She is sort'a local to this area - more like a neighbor of Shotgun's.  Her uncle has been my congressman and she dates the star pitcher from the Detroit Tigers.  That gets her some local press.

I do not subscribe to SI but rumor has it she has graced their cover a time or 2.

according to what I found she's 5'10" 137lbs.

I have to say bullshit to that weight figure.

Well, if she has not much muscle mass.  However, it does seem on the low side.  I weigh in at 128, as of this morning and I am 5'5"  However, I have plenty of muscle tone.

Well, if she has not much muscle mass. However, it does seem on the low side. I weigh in at 128, as of this morning and I am 5'5" However, I have plenty of muscle tone.

I've dated shorter women that weighed 135, but had a better body than that.

She must be all jiggly, with zero muscle(and still be lying about her weight).

So, if she were a member here, would we have this same conversation?  Why is it OK to insult someone whom we don't know?

Because we don't know them and because she will never, ever read this crap?

Besides, we are only thinking about her health.   :)

Well, if she has not much muscle mass.  However, it does seem on the low side.  I weigh in at 128, as of this morning and I am 5'5"  However, I have plenty of muscle tone.

Oh hell, she is a jiggly mess with fat boobs.  She is all square with no muscle tone, but is tall and blond and smiles a lot, and may have a nice personality (I have no way to know this), so she has that going for her.  At the end of the day, a swimsuit model should not be a flaccid jiggly mess of a body, though, I would fire her ass in a heartbeat and get some Victoria's Secret bimbo who takes care of business and put her in Kate Upton's place.

So, if she were a member here, would we have this same conversation?  Why is it OK to insult someone whom we don't know?

She is a runway model and a swimsuit model.  She puts herself in the limelight as a sex object.  Yes, I think the conversation is totally warranted.  

It just is.  The part about not giving a damn about a public person's ability to deal with the fact that she can't fulfill the minimum standards of a swimsuit model, mostly, is what makes it A-OK.

If it was just an average person on the street, then we would say "She has some nice attributes, nobody is perfect", but a frickin' model, you gotta be perfect or you are gonna have to deal with the naysayers.  In an appearance business, you gotta care about your appearance and realize that there is a strict interpretation for the essential double standard that comes with the job.

She is a runway model and a swimsuit model. She puts herself in the limelight as a sex object. Yes, I think the conversation is totally warranted.

I agree, but would keep my opinion to myself. I thought Sagan's ass pinching was hilarious. She put herself in that position. I was pretty much deemed a sex offender at that other place for thinking this way. That was when I gave up on their elitist assess.

I agree, but would keep my opinion to myself. I thought Sagan's ass pinching was hilarious. She put herself in that position. I was pretty much deemed a sex offender at that other place for thinking this way. That was when I gave up on their elitist assess.

They all use Mr. Clean over there.  Just so you know.

would you talk about those people from the other place like that if they joined this forum?