Which one of you

Chopped Liver

Does for me.  I am going to start going clickety click on them when I enter threads.  

If the Evil One would stop banning spammers, you could click on some of the links they have to offer as well.  I'm sure that would prove even more interesting.

ok...asshole I've been trying to help is about to be on his own.

His last message "July 13 needs to be rerun"....because he doesn't want to open a txt file with Excel.  He wants me to send him an Excel file.

Are back on the MS Access stuff.  We've moved way past that and are now worried about ads and SW not wanting us to do any clickty clickty.  Your thread has been hijacked so just accept it.  If you want to talk about MS stuff, I suggest you start your own thread.

• Heart 2

Are back on the MS Access stuff.  We've moved way past that and are now worried about ads and SW not wanting us to do any clickty clickty.  Your thread has been hijacked so just accept it.  If you want to talk about MS stuff, I suggest you start your own thread.

I bet he uses goats to mow his lawn.

I bet he uses goats to mow his lawn.

Why not? They fertilize at the same time. Plus, when the goat reaches the end of it's useful life, you can have a BBQ make Jamaican jerked goat. With lime.