Do you remember McDonalds Monopoly?

maddmaxx

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I did not know that it was a scam and you had no chance to win because it was rigged.

HBO "McMillions" a 6 part expose for your viewing pleasure.

Win the BIG prize, maybe.  I remember winning a crap ton of regular burgers, fries, and sodas. 

24 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

All those big giveaways are scams. The only things that actually give away big prizes are the gambling ones where you buy a ticket. They are still a suckers game but they do award stuff.

Except there was an insider who stole the million dollar tickets when they were printed so the winners for several years were a select group of friends and family.

There were big winning tickets and the money was paid......but somebody rigged the game for years.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Win the BIG prize, maybe.  I remember winning a crap ton of regular burgers, fries, and sodas. 

A long time ago, I worked in a fast food place that had one of those peel and win promotions. I stole an entire case of cups hoping to win something big.  We spent an entire night peeling off the stupid tickets and won $25 in the process.  The closest restaurant to redeem it was about 30 minutes away.