Self-Isolation

Tizeye

16 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Learned yesterday, that on Tuesday, I will have to let the vet know I am at the office, and they will come out to the gate to get Duke. They'll take him in for his exam and bring him to the gate when they are done.  I think that ruling goes into effect today.

I took Jack to our groomer (surprised they were open) but same thing. Appointment only, had to call while at door and they let us in.  

Received a message from the Dermatologist cancelling my Monday appointment. Said they would get back with me on rescheduling.

Actually, I forgot I had the appointment until last week shoed up on calendar. One of those "See you next year", they make the appointment a year out and you forget about it.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Tizeye said:

Received a message from the Dermatologist cancelling my Monday appointment. Said they would get back with me on rescheduling.

Actually, I forgot I had the appointment until last week shoed up on calendar. One of those "See you next year", they make the appointment a year out and you forget about it.

I have to go every three months and usually have a surgery in between those appointments. My next surgery was just moved to May 13 but that could change too.