Weekend mileage and stuff

Road Runner

Since the forum was down and we lost a couple days of posts prior to that, here is a thread for posting your recent mileage.

I know at least one person did a century...    :rolleyes:

In my slow rehab that I am doing, I rode each day 7/17 to 7/20:  6.2, 8.2, 8.4 and 9.2 miles, respectively.  Indoors, of course.  My main problem is that my injury still causes me discomfort when sitting on the bike for longer than 30-40 minutes.   :(

• Heart 1

I got some miles it but it wasn't according to plan.  On Saturday I had a 74 miler planned (my missed ride from the previous Saturday).  My wife had other plans for my time.  I was able to get in 52 miles on Saturday.  I was planning on a ride of 45 miles from my daughter's house yesterday.  We needed to return a granddaughter yesterday afternoon and it thought I'd take my bike and ride back.  By the time we got to a point of heading that way it was too late.

• Heart 2

I got some miles it but it wasn't according to plan.  On Saturday I had a 74 miler planned (my missed ride from the previous Saturday).  My wife had other plans for my time.  I was able to get in 52 miles on Saturday.  I was planning on a ride of 45 miles from my daughter's house yesterday.  We needed to return a granddaughter yesterday afternoon and it thought I'd take my bike and ride back.  By the time we got to a point of heading that way it was too late.

So that's where you were Saturday, my lawn looks like hell.....