I live in a wonderful place

jsharr

My brother's family was down to 3 rolls.  After I had 35, I thought of dropping some off, but realized it's just as easy to tell him where to pick up 30 rolls of 2-ply Charmin-equivalent TP: Costco's Kirkland brand in blue packages for $18.54. This was a wonderful site when I walked in - I was worried mostly about paper towels.

20200326_124929.jpg.fefeb3cd0970baf3269958c98566b39b.jpg

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, MickinMD said:

My brother's family was down to 3 rolls.  After I had 35, I thought of dropping some off, but realized it's just as easy to tell him where to pick up 30 rolls of 2-ply Charmin-equivalent TP: Costco's Kirkland brand in blue packages for $18.54. This was a wonderful site when I walked in - I was worried mostly about paper towels.

20200326_124929.jpg.fefeb3cd0970baf3269958c98566b39b.jpg

We do not have a Costco or Sam's membership.  Here the news is showing lines outside that are very very long as the warehoused limit the number of people allowed inside.

And it keeps getting better.

Another neighbor phoned me from a local Big Lots store to tell me they had TP.  So I drove over and got a 12 pack of Charmin.   

Then last night another neighbor out walking his dog dropped off an 8 pack.  I told him we were fine but he said he was not going to take it back and was not going to walk his dog carrying TP!!!!  Felt like he might get mugged.

So now we are overloaded with TP.

I plan to give what he gave me away next time I see someone asking about TP in our hood

Next time I whine on FB I am going to whine about the shortage of Single Malt Scotch or good Rum.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I am glad you live in that type of place. Our neighbors post was wood to make a treehouse for a five year old. He got 30 responses offering him supplies. He said his daughter wants a tree house for herself but the dog must be able to get I. It too.