So, Roadrunner's real name is Jesse?

jsharr

True story.  I had to watch that stupid ad about three or four times before I realized what happened to Jesse.  Of course, my brain may have been blocking out the disturbing images of a rider colliding with something...    :(

Fessing up..... I think I had to watch it at least 3 times before I figured it out.  The first time I wasn't really paying attention and sorta just wondered about it.  The second time I was concentrating on what she was saying and not paying attention to Jesse riding off into the sunset.  The third time I saw it I figured it out and started laughing because I thought of RoadRunner.

• Heart 2

Fessing up..... I think I had to watch it at least 3 times before I figured it out.  The first time I wasn't really paying attention and sorta just wondered about it.  The second time I was concentrating on what she was saying and not paying attention to Jesse riding off into the sunset.  The third time I saw it I figured it out and started laughing because I thought of RoadRunner.

Yeah, the first few times, I just thought, "WTF, why did he fall off of his horse?!?!"   :D

• Heart 1

True story.  I had to watch that stupid ad about three or four times before I realized what happened to Jesse.  Of course, my brain may have been blocking out the disturbing images of a rider colliding with something...    :(

It took me a second viewing.

• Heart 1

I agree. That's just creepy. The whole thing is based on the premise that he's banging a puppet...

Yeah, when I see those ads, I always think that the guy that pitched the concept to the customer must be a marketing genius (aka salesman).  I can't imagine someone pushing that ad idea and not being instantly fired or laughed out of the meeting.