When was the last time you shaved?

Allen

As @petitepedal has mentioned you need to narrow it down a bit. Today after 3 days I did face, top of head & neck hair. This usually means I'm due at the barber. Except i don't know if the barber kid is open. I may try to get in Saturday. I'm going to bring my clippers to Portland when i go on Friday. 

I am not down with the Lawnmower though

I had gone a couple weeks until last Thurs or Fri and the beard was beginning to scratch my neck.  It was also thick enough below my mouth that it looked a little matted.

So I shaved.  I had to work like crazy to get the triple-track razor to remove it - I found that greatly thinning the bottled shave cream with a lot of water helped a lot, but I still needed several face-fulls of shaving cream.

I went to the doctor's office Monday.  After showering, I saw I had 16 minutes to shave if I wanted to before leaving for the appointment.

I declined!  I'm walking Jake today, weather permitting, and might shave after the post-walk shower.  But probably not.

52 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

So I shaved.  I had to work like crazy to get the triple-track razor to remove it - I found that greatly thinning the bottled shave cream with a lot of water helped a lot, but I still needed several face-fulls of shaving cream.

I don't even consider shaving with a triple blade razor until I've taken the beard off almost down to the skin with a clipper,  You have to be prepared if you are going to grow a beard!!!:whistle:

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

You should be ashamed of all your body hair, I shaved yesterday. I am not an animal 🦔  🦒 

I don't have to:  I inherited my mother's genes, getting old means body hair no longer grows back. :) It's very liberating. Unfortunately my head hair is abit thinner than 20 years ago.

1 minute ago, sheep_herder said:

If I need to touch my face, I just do it with the end of the bill on my gimme cap.  Not sure if that is legal, but so far, that is the way I roll.

This is the way that my oldest son does it as well.   I pretty much stay at home, wash as soon as I get home, disinfect at the store if I have the chance and try not to touch anything unneccessary while out of the house.

I have not touched another human except for my wife and my sons in the last few weeks.  I have been to the grocery store, the hardware store and to pick up food from the restaurants we are trying to help.  

It still worried me that the "newness" of the beard was makeing me touch my face more often, or as least that was my perception.  Time to be very mindful of what we do.

26 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I don't have to:  I inherited my mother's genes, getting old means body hair no longer grows back. :) It's very liberating. Unfortunately my head hair is abit thinner than 20 years ago.

This. ^^^

I remember that after my grandfather became too sick to care for himself, my grandmother wouldn't shave him because he'd get feisty about the razor. He had like ten whiskers. 

• Heart 1