You want to hear something freaky?

Scrapr

It may be she is trying to reassure you both and give you comfort in this time of stress.

I don't  often dream of my mom..but I visited a mutual friend of ours who was dying..and I told her "when you see my mom, tell her I am okay..things could be better, but I'm okay"..about 2 weeks later about 4 in the morning..I woke from a very real dream where my mom said " your doing okay, things could be better but you are doing okay"...Later that day I called and found out my friend had died about that same time...

• Heart 3

18 hours ago, Scrapr said:

You all know that WoScrapr passed almost  a year ago. Our boy (he's 24) texts me tonight out of the blue & says do you have dreams about Mom? I reply funny you should ask. Last night she touched my arm when I was sleeping. She startled me & I woke up. I think if I had not woke up we might have hugged.

So young Scrapr says she came to me last night & hugged me & sang to me. I think young Scrapr was a bit freaked out about it. But he said the hug was really good

Both on the same night. We are checking with other good friends to see if she came to them. I had only 1 other instance where I "felt" her presence but did not see her

Wow!  When I have dreams of those who have passed away, I NEVER realize in the dream that they have passed away. It's like a semi-normal experience, if walking through the woods and discovering my parents on a small hill at a picnic table eating KFC is close to normal.

My sister has dreams where she knows the deceased is deceased and has some interesting ones, like my father talking to her and looking old and close to death, turning away from her to a glowing doorway then, just before going through, he turned around and was a young man again and said, "Tell everyone I'm ok."

But me, I just eat chicken and shoot the bull with him!

• Heart 1