What is in your freezer?

Dirtyhip

6 minutes ago, dennis said:

So you haven't resorted to eating the film? Good call, it must taste awful.

I still have an Olympus OM-1. Maybe it's time to break it out again. 

Where do you get film? color or b&w? School me sheepman.

Try some of the big houses like B&H, etc.  We have had this film for a long time and have not bought recently.  The camera store in Billings was selling some, but they closed up shop the end of December. I bet some of the stores in Bozeman would have some.

2 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Try some of the big houses like B&H, etc.  We have had this film for a long time and have not bought recently.  The camera store in Billings was selling some, but they closed up shop the end of December. I bet some of the stores in Bozeman would have some.

WY camera might have some too. Maybe I will call and see if they will do curbside. Most of town is closed though. 

I normally have a lot more frozen veggies in my freezer, but I didn't move into my apartment until March 10th, and by the time I hit the stores on March 12th the pickings were already slim unless you wanted several pound bags.  So I've got lots of canned veggies and my refrigerator freezer is mostly a carnivore's dream.

My refrigerator freezer's main compartment:

Mostly prepared stuff including: 2 lb kielbasa, pierogies, meatballs, 2 12' Red Baron Pizza's, creamed chipped beef, some frozen bags of veggies, a few frozen dinners and lots of breakfast stuff and 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.

20200404_083817.jpg.e65413f51cf04cbffd3afdec9607080c.jpg

The top shelf in the door has 4 lb of Top Round Steak cut into 6-8 oz. pieces, 4 lb of BBQ seasoned Chicken Leg Quarters, 1 lb Haddock Filets, and 2 lb of 16-21 count "easy open" raw shrimp.

The bottom shelf in the door has 3 lb of ground beef divided into 8 oz ZipLoc packages, 1.5 lb of stuffed salmon, 5 lb of chicken nuggets, plus various stuff that wouldn't fit in the main compartment.

20200404_083755.jpg.feb606d665e2d18713df9b5a57676c87.jpg

My refrigerator has 1 lb of bacon, 2 lb of boneless ham, and 3 lb of corned beef that say use or freeze by May 21, May 25, and June 3 respectively.

3 or 4 salmon fillets, 5 lbs of moose meat, 8 meal sized portions of chicken, 3 bags of shrimp, some lamb, some pork, 3 boxes of frozen berries, frozen peas,  a tuna loin, a coupke pounds of ground beef and 5 or 6 meal sized portions of beef, various cuts.