4/4 miles & such

bikeman564™

24, kinda gloomy and cool. But my bike club along w/ our sponsoring LBS, has a solo ride event every Saturday in April. Whoever rides it and uploads to Strava gets in a weekly drawings for LBS gift cards :) cool idea.

There is a path near me that I ride on pretty much daily. There has been a lot of sidewalk art lately from the local kids I reckon.

image.thumb.png.7b6bf4bb917e27ee8aa1324b260d31fd.png

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

There is a path near me that I ride on pretty much daily. There has been a lot of sidewalk art lately from the local kids I reckon.

Good to see the little bastards getting oot and away from their phones and xboxes. :D

In my neighborhood the tykes ride electric bikes instead of real bikes. :( Mankind is doomed. :(

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Good to see the little bastards getting oot and away from their phones and xboxes. :D

In my neighborhood the tykes ride electric bikes instead of real bikes. :( Mankind is doomed. :(

yeah no kidding, and doing simple fun activities :)

• Awesome 1

Wo46 and I went for a walk and got a little carried away. We ended up walking 6.5 miles. 

The first few miles we were doing a 15 minute a mile pace. The last mile was 20 minute mile pace.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

1 mile walk

You would have enjoyed the 30 mile stretch of the C&O my wife and I rode today - between Point of Rocks and Harpers Ferry.  Lots of turtles!

And the trail is in pristine condition right now for quite a long stretch - fresh cinder/gravel and smooth. No roots or ruts yet.

• Heart 1