What should I get my dad

Airehead

He has colon cancer in remission but some foods are an issue. He hates being alone to eat and this is the problem.   Family dropping some dinners by. We are trying to take turns FaceTiming with him while we eat together. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Airehead said:

He has colon cancer in remission but some foods are an issue. He hates being alone to eat and this is the problem.   Family dropping some dinners by. We are trying to take turns FaceTiming with him while we eat together. 

Introverts like me have a much easier time of this social distancing stuff.  Same old, same old. :D  I do have my wife and dawg here though.  He at least has a new dawg, right?   Yay!

• Heart 1

A chocolate egg or bunny

I'm wondering what to get the younger people in my family.

We have an outstanding Easter Egg company locally called "Mary Sue Candies."  They make a 12 oz. pecan nougat egg and a 16 oz chocolate butter cream egg, each for about $7.99, that are both to die for.  I usually hunt them down - Walmart usually carries them locally - and get 8 of them: one for me, one for each of the 7 younger members of our extended local family.

Because of limited contact, I'd like to get 2 of them for my nephews that I still see on occasion.  If I don't find Mary Sue Easter Eggs in Walmart next week, i give up. I'll get them a chocolate bunny of some kind.

• Heart 1

English muffins, rice pudding, eggs, half and half for coffee, breakfast sandwiches, 4 kinds of made in store soup, ham steak, frozen potatoes like twice stuffed, broccoli, lunch meat baked turkey, Swiss cheese, ice cream sandwiches, pasta and sauce, lasagna, bread, butter, milk, pancake mix and syrup, maybe some stuff I forgot   

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

English muffins, rice pudding, eggs, half and half for coffee, breakfast sandwiches, 4 kinds of made in store soup, ham steak, frozen potatoes like twice stuffed, broccoli, lunch meat baked turkey, Swiss cheese, ice cream sandwiches, pasta and sauce, lasagna, bread, butter, milk, pancake mix and syrup, maybe some stuff I forgot   

Damn!  That's a nice selection!  You rock!

• Heart 1