Just a couple pics from the Maryland trip.

UglyBob

Got back from our Maryland/DC trip last tuesday, brought a nasty cold and bronchitis back with me.  I did get to do a section of the C&O tow path with my now 14 year old nephew. We did the piece from Shepardstown to Harper's Ferry.

IMG_9282-Copy_zps97a33e69.jpg

IMG_9284-Copy_zpsd486ddcf.jpg

This little darling is the main reason we went. This is my niece Sophia. She's a month away from her 6th birthday and already 50.25 inches tall!  I usually try to get a few of what she call "pretty dress pictures" when ever we get together.

IMG_9417-Copy_zpsa23c199e.jpg

IMG_9424-Copy_zps66203589.jpg

For her, it's all about dressing up; for me, it's about trying to capture her personality.

IMG_9428_zps59af169d.jpg

• Heart 2

Great pics and story, at what time did you go out kissing girls to catch the "cooties"?

I'm pretty sure I picked up the bug on the Metro. My nephew had never ridden a subway before, so we had my BIL drop us off at Shady Grove and took the train in to DC.
  • Heart 1

I'm pretty sure I picked up the bug on the Metro. My nephew had never ridden a subway before, so we had my BIL drop us off at Shady Grove and took the train in to DC.

Ohhhhh you were not wearing your subway protection pants... See where you went wrong now? :)