This is how it starts

Square Wheels

34 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

It's beautiful out, not quite sunny yet, but in the mid 40s.  Very little wind.  I should go for a run.  I already started drinking water to prep, but the longer I sit here the longer I want to sit here.

I find it hard to get started on Sunday mornings and then have to stuff too much stuff into too short of time. I want to go clear some brush but it is cold and wet. Lousy excuses but I am using them. 

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, Further said:

I want to mow the lawn, it's not really high enough to need mowed, I just like riding the mower around.

Mine marginally needed it yesterday, and I am glad I mowed it, cause with a mulching mower you can;t let it get too high.  I love the new Craftsman mower so far, works very well.  And it has incredible fuel efficiency compared to older ones.  I've always liked Briggs and Stratton engines, fredtaylor notwithstanding.:D

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

It's beautiful out, not quite sunny yet, but in the mid 40s.  Very little wind.  I should go for a run.  I already started drinking water to prep, but the longer I sit here the longer I want to sit here.

Very true with me too. Typically on weekends I need to get up and ride, but this time of year I wait for it to warm up a bit. If I sit around then the less likely I want to ride. Same thing after work. I need to ride when I get home.

• Heart 3

I'm determined to keep up what little fitness I have left and yesterday did a whole twenty minutes on my exercise bike. It was really hard....but my computer registered 132 miles when I was finished. While this might seem a wee bit high....keep in mind that the thing is brand new so it's unlikely to be wrong.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

I'm determined to keep up what little fitness I have left and yesterday did a whole twenty minutes on my exercise bike. It was really hard....but my computer registered 132 miles when I was finished. While this might seem a wee bit high....keep in mind that the thing is brand new so it's unlikely to be wrong.

Was this your exercise E-bike? Those things can really move. They actually give you more exercise than the traditional exercise bike.:whistle:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Was this your exercise E-bike? Those things can really move. They actually give you more exercise than the traditional exercise bike.:whistle:

Alas...no. I can no longer ride a bike and at the moment this one stands in the middle of my living room as I'm too idle to move it.

• Sad 2