Things to do

onbike1939

1 minute ago, onbike1939 said:

Today I jigged around the kitchen while listening to JJ Cale and making a meat loaf. I'm puzzled as to why the Government doesn't make this compulsory during this crisis.
Now it's back to the Laptop.....I'd love a day off but there are too many people making mistakes on the internet.

You just might be the world's oldest Internet user!  :D  Oh no wait, you are not THAT ancient!  My mom was born in 1935 and she uses it, but I don't think she corrects people, just emails her kids. :D

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

You just might be the world's oldest Internet user!  :D  Oh no wait, you are not THAT ancient!  My mom was born in 1935 and she uses it, but I don't think she corrects people, just emails her kids. :D

It's not that I want to do it.......it's just that I see it as a public duty.

• Haha 1

Today, I spent most of my time on the internet posting really stinging reviews of those firms making penile enlargement devices. I just can't see them recovering from this as I didn't hold back at all.

By the way Dottles....you may think that you're really smart making all these recommendations and sending me those booklets. Things that go around will come around.........I don't know what this means but suspect it's bad news for you Mr. Smartypants.