How much sleep did you get last night?

Dirtyhip

We haven't run the AC overnight in a week - it's been cooling down at night.

Our daughter is sick and she was in our room a few times so last night I don't think I got more than 6 hours total with those interruptions.  Not doing so well today.  I should try to sleep more tonight, but I want to get up at 6 to ride.

We haven't run the AC overnight in a week - it's been cooling down at night.

Our daughter is sick and she was in our room a few times so last night I don't think I got more than 6 hours total with those interruptions.  Not doing so well today.  I should try to sleep more tonight, but I want to get up at 6 to ride.

We have no air conditioning.  We do have a window air unit, but it isn't currently installed.  I think it makes me more sensitive to the heat, when I go out and need to ride in it.  I take cool showers, and I think that helps to cool me off.  One night it was low 80's in my house.  

We have no air conditioning.  We do have a window air unit, but it isn't currently installed.  I think it makes me more sensitive to the heat, when I go out and need to ride in it.  I take cool showers, and I think that helps to cool me off.  One night it was low 80's in my house.  

Low 80's isn't bad if you have ceiling fans.

We have no air conditioning.  We do have a window air unit, but it isn't currently installed.  I think it makes me more sensitive to the heat, when I go out and need to ride in it.  

I think you are wrong. I spend almost 21 hours a day in A/C at about 78 degrees, but enjoy riding in 100-110 degree heat every afternoon. 

You would ride stronger if you rested better at night. If you aren't sleeping well, your body isn't recovering like it should. The fact that you feel so perky today is a result of getting proper rest..

• Heart 1