Airwick

Airehead

1 hour ago, Indy said:

And here I am, still confused whether Airwick is actually a dude or a girl.  I still say girl, for what it's worth.

That thought has crossed my mind as well.  But then I settled on the probability that Airwick is someone else’s puppet...  

Look covid-19 puts everyone on edge a bit so we're going to say what we feel. As it should be. But if folks think this is political and bickering, I sort of wonder what kind if bubble they live in. This is tame peeps. I for one don't take anything personal in this place. I think there wonderful folks in here.

13 hours ago, Dottles said:

Look covid-19 puts everyone on edge a bit so we're going to say what we feel. As it should be. But if folks think this is political and bickering, I sort of wonder what kind if bubble they live in. This is tame peeps. I for one don't take anything personal in this place. I think there wonderful folks in here.

I had not seen edginess as a symptom.  If you are wrong about this, @Randomguy is going to beat you with his mask.

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, Indy said:

And here I am, still confused whether Airwick is actually a dude or a girl.  I still say girl, for what it's worth.

He is like the Marlborough man, but doesn't sound like it.  Jsharrt sounds like the Marlborough man, but has no cattle or even beans in his impoverished form of chili.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1