Mork and Mindy

Square Wheels

That show sucked.

She was cute...he was stupid, and when they added the big guy (Jonathan what's his name), it got even worse.

Williams was supposed to be a younger version of Jonathan Winters.  They both sucked.

Make stupid noises and act stupid and stupid people laugh.  Formula for suck-cess, I guess.

• Heart 1

I made it through the first 15 minutes of Good Will Hunting before I gave up. 

I like Good Will Hunting.  You should give it another chance.

What Jeff said. It was a good movie. I never thought I'd say that about any Ben Affleck movie, but that one was good. Not even Ben Affleck could ruin it.

Williams was supposed to be a younger version of Jonathan Winters.  They both sucked.

Make stupid noises and act stupid and stupid people laugh.  Formula for suck-cess, I guess.

Thank you!  I was always baffled and bewildered when people went on and on aboot how great Jonathan Winters was.  I never got it.  Johnny Carson seemed totally enamoured, and I though Johnny was way funnier.

I wouldn't say that.

Johnathon Winters - yes, he sucked and didn't do much but stupid faces and noises.

Robin Williams, in his hay day, was very witty and his mind raced so fast that hardly anyone could keep up with him (including himself). Interviewers hated him because they'd ask one question and next thing you know he's taking something they said and making joke after joke and they couldn't get a real answer out of him. He was very witty and intelligent. His standup was brilliant.