Toilet paper review - Target's Soft and Strong

Randomguy

I bought this toilet paper because I was at Target getting other things and I saw the toilet paper.  Since I only had 5 rolls left of Trader Joe's TP and these being hoarding times, I thought I should buy a six-pack of something.  I saw the million-pack of my favorite, Charmin Ultra Strong, but I didn't think I should get the million-pack.  I looked a bit and thought I would take a chance on Target's own Soft and Strong.

In use, it seems strong, and I suppose you could say it is soft-ish, but I wouldn't call it 'really soft' or anything.  It could be more absorbant.  The two plies have a tendency to separate, too.  Overall, kind of the middle of the pack, and not really a top-tier, but not something you can't wait to get rid of.

2 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

My wife got the corrugated Scott’s.  Not looking forward to that!  :D  Any port in a storm!

Not bad, thank goodness, as we have 2 or 3 packages. I am happy with most, compared to that slick, thin stuff found in rest areas and government facilities.  I usually take some in the car when traveling.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

We buy cheap stuff.  I see no reason to spend a lot for this or go for premium.  

Your ass must be totally desensitized from cheap toilet paper, this is an area not to scrimp on.   The good stuff is WAY better than the cheap stuff, 8 levels different.

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Your ass must be totally desensitized from cheap toilet paper, this is an area not to scrimp on.   The good stuff is WAY better than the cheap stuff, 8 levels different.

Desensitized? Maybe. Lots of saddle time makes for a tough ass. Haha

no pansy🌸 ass here. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I think @MickinMD has touched on or even reviewed my TP - the Costco brand.

My local Costco has 30 packs of several brands, and I usually get Costco's Kirkland brand, which is a good, two-ply toilet paper very similar to Charmin Ultra Soft which Costco also carries.  Sometimes it also carries Charmin extra strong, another good 2-ply TP which is also soft enough for my tushy.