Spoiler (maybe) The worst tour in years

Road Runner

For me anyway.  BORING!  Nibali has had it wrapped up since Contador went out about a year ago.  Sagan has the green sewed up.  Who cares about the other jerseys?

The days of Lance and all the other dopers were far more exciting than this crap.  I usually watch every stage, but this year, I've already quit watching.

For me anyway.  BORING!  Nibali has had it wrapped up since Contador went out about a year ago.  Sagan has the green sewed up.  Who cares about the other jerseys?

The days of Lance and all the other dopers were far more exciting than this crap.  I usually watch every stage, but this year, I've already quit watching.

the last 2 tours were pretty boring IMO. 2011 was  the last tour I found exciting.

• Heart 1

I've always found most of the Tour boring as hell, and could never stay awake.  I did enjoy seeing the beeyootiful countryside go by, and the aerial views of the peleton going through roundabouts and such, and the climbs and descents.  I guess I need to see if there are just the descents on U-tube.