Barney Miller

TrentonMakes

My favourite Barney Miller moment:  Barney and Harris are talking aboot something, and Harris says something like "We're in a rut.  We probably had this exact same conversation in this exact same spot 10 years ago.  And you were probably even wearing the same suit!"

Harris leaves.

Barney is alone in the room.  He thinks for a minute, then opens his suit lapel to look at the label.  And says quietly:

"A good suit should last 10 years."

:D  Awesome!

• Heart 1

I'm probably not.  For years, Barney Miller reruns just happened to be on at our dinner hour, and my parents liked the show (and apparently didn't mind me watching shows with hashish references).  A few years ago some other network was running them and I got to see a whole bunch of them.  This is one I should get on DVD.

"mooshy mooshy!"

I'm probably not.  For years, Barney Miller reruns just happened to be on at our dinner hour, and my parents liked the show (and apparently didn't mind me watching shows with hashish references).  A few years ago some other network was running them and I got to see a whole bunch of them.  This is one I should get on DVD.

"mooshy mooshy!"

Funny.  That's similar to my daughters watching Three's Company and Friends on "Nick at Nite".  They took once controversial shows and retasked them as kids' shows. :rolleyes::huh: