Introducing Eos

Scrapr

15 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Ruby was a puppy in a cold and snowy winter when my wife was on crutches and I was away 12 hours a day. It was snot easy. 

Degree of Dificulty....11

I am loving the warm day & more coming. It was nice sitting on the porch watching her watching all the dog walkers go by

*because Covid 19 has made all the neighborhood dogs happy with all the extra walks

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

Degree of Dificulty....11

I am loving the warm day & more coming. It was nice sitting on the porch watching her watching all the dog walkers go by

*because Covid 19 has made all the neighborhood dogs happy with all the extra walks

Except for the ones on top of the cabinets refusing to take that 21st walk.  :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Scrapr said:

So for those that are search challenged Eos is the Greek goddess of the dawn. So I  chose Greek name because WoScrapr always wanted to go to Greece. Her bestie was in Greece when WoScrapr passed. We were hoping to be on that trip. She wanted to go there on our honeymoon. Travel was a lot harder then so we went to the Caribbean. We always thought we had time so Greece kept getting pushed off. Dawn because it's the start of a new life for me & Eos. One without WoScrapr. WoScrapr was the dog whisperer. She truly communicated w/dogs. She would be in her element w/Eos. Complaining...but happy  

A wonderful tribute to your wife.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

and it starts...I have dog hair all over me already!  

As a Golden owner you just get used to it. You try to sweep up & vacuum, put everything away and right then you will see another clump of hair

I love it

We cat people can relate.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

More pictures please

The dark one is her going to bed in her crate. I put the crate next to the bed w the door open so she could go in & out. She slept about an hour in her crate then slept on the bed. She went out at 10. Then I took her out at 5 am. So I thought that was pretty good

Next one I'm on the porch and she is at my feet. Typical Golden. It took me a year to get used to our first being underfoot. Now I can't imagine not 

MVIMG_20200410_222902.jpg

IMG_20200411_094707.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1