How much does a full tune up cost at your LBS

Longjohn

Question

I’m taking my 520 in for a tune up my next trip to that town. I didn’t ask prices, I want to bless my LBS. I’m guessing it will be close to $200.

My bike runs fine, shifts fine, no squeaks or creaks. I’ve never messed with the bearings or the bottom bracket (if it ain’t broke don’t fix it). I’ve replaced the brake pads, tires, chain and sprockets several times.

• Heart 1

4 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I’m taking my 520 in for a tune up my next trip to that town. I didn’t ask prices, I want to bless my LBS. I’m guessing it will be close to $200.

My bike runs fine, shifts fine, no squeaks or creaks. I’ve never messed with the bearings or the bottom bracket (if it ain’t broke don’t fix it). I’ve replaced the brake pads, tires, chain and sprockets several times.

$85-125 for the basic vs full boat. More if they find stuff that needs replacing like a chain or brake pads.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Good question.  My Tarmac turned 4 a couple weeks ago, and, with 12,500 miles on the odometer could probably use some TLC.  It did get the BB worked on last year, but not much else from an "overhaul" perspective. Here is what my primary (and Old#7's too) charges:

image.thumb.png.d2f77c0d09b42e1d5605f52bf87a162f.png