Today's work break corona chores

jsharr

I spent a bit more time on the workbench.

All sockets now back on their holders.

All allen wrenches now back in holders.

Sort all my drill bit and driver bits into a new carry case as the latch broke on the old one.

Used a magnet to get all the hardware on the bench picked up and in a bin for sorting later.

Have a bit more sorting to do and then time to get bike parts and bike tool box sorted out.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, donkpow said:

The only way to stop the virus is to play with your tools, it's a scientific fact.

Than I'm going to be fine. ..I'm in the garage playing with my tools everyday 

35 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Even the 10mm socket?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Than I'm going to be fine. ..I'm in the garage playing with my tools everyday 

Even the 10mm socket?

Yes in both 1/4" and 3/8" drive deep and shallow.  I am missing a 5 MM ball end allen though.  I have something like three sets of allen wrenches, so no big deal.

I would like a set of t handle allens, but it is more of a want than a need as I have a set for my bench, a set for my bike box and a set of 3/8" drive long ball end bits.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Further said:

Perspective my friend, it's how you make an 8 ounce brook trout look like a steelhead

I passed art in elementary because my Aunt was the teacher.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

I spent a bit more time on the workbench.

All allen wrenches now back in holders.

Sort all my drill bit and driver bits into a new carry case as the latch broke on the old one.

Used a magnet to get all the hardware on the bench picked up and in a bin for sorting later.

Have a bit more sorting to do and then time to get bike parts and bike tool box sorted out.

Wth are the pictures?

It must have been a workbench kind of day because I went out to the garage to take a picture of my anvil and realized the workbench needed some attention. It was still raining so I couldn’t do anything outside. The temperature was nice enough to stay out there as long as needed. I had my phone in case my wife needed me. I started organizing some stuff and moving stuff around when I heard a car door. It was our visiting nurse. I went back in the house with the nurse, never made it back to my project. Maybe tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Chris... said:

I went through all of my Tupperware yesterday and threw out all of the orphan ones. 

WoJSTL did the same thing a few days ago. I've filled up the trash can for the third week in a row. If this lasts until Summer, I might get half of the junk thrown out.