Stimulus checks

BR46

18 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Race gas ain't cheap you know 

Can use good stuff Russian aviation fuel?  Buddies know secret stash when Sadman burried in desert.  Much dry barrels.  Have need washing in case other barrels burry next door leak but still real good stuff.  You let Jon know.  I have friends ship to you cheap.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

As a gesture of hope and understanding, everyone should donate the funds to Canadians in order for us to secure masks from outside the US.   Just forward the funds to me and I will make sure Justin gets it.  :)  It is the humanitarian thing to do.  

no

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

That is not very neighbourly.  You do know I am well connected in Battle Creek, right? :ph34r:

You may or may not know that they have a drone command stationed there now.  I know officers and your address is not highly classified.  You will never hear it...

and you spelled neighborly wrong again.

I bank at 2 banks. I tried logging in early afternoon at the main bank. I found the spinning wheel of death...or at least no service. A bit later the other bank sent out an e mail...due to high volume of web log ins we are having trouble connecting everyone

I'm thinking people are shouting out the winder...Show me the money!!!

12 hours ago, Chris... said:

That’s a good problem to have

This is true.  I've worked in non-profit for most of my life.  We've had many years of no raises.  The past 10 or so have been 2% raises (if we got one at all).  We don't get bonuses.  In MA, we aren't even allowed to get a free lunch at a conference.  No bonuses.  No profit sharing.  But today, I am happy I still have my job.  It breaks my heart how many people will be out of work, or dead.