Going to Indiana with a Bunch of Hippies

Nate

Met some chicks last night who are either going or thinking about going.  Only one of them is my age, the rest are significantly younger and they are all hippies.  We met at happy hour at O'Mally's Tavern, which is a restored chicken coop... really interesting. Surprised they actually passed the health inspection.   

Can't say that I'm not a little concerned about the group.  Glad that I have already committed and paid to gas up their microbus.  If I met the group earlier I may have changed my mind and missed out on an opportunity.  The trip still sounds amazing and we will be experiencing rural Indiana, county fairs, bowling alleys, Dairy Queen, etc.  

• Heart 1

Don't drink the water. :)

I'm taking bottled water and my own TP.  I know they sell it there, but I like Pennsylvania buttwipe. I don't think I'd like the foreign kind

You are wacked, KT

The Parody-Meter registered a solid 7.0 on this one.  Good parody topic was selected - existing text was well utilized- and it had a beat you could dance to.

I'm using human criteria. You forgot to convert from hobbit criteria to human criteria before scaling.

Still rated on 1-10 scale, dingleberry.

what?

this is a hand-crafted custom style parody! This shit ain't easy, you know. I had to parody my fingers down to the bone for you chuckleheads, and all you got is a 2.2 out of 10????

:angry:

what?

this is a hand-crafted custom style parody! This shit ain't easy, you know. I had to parody my fingers down to the bone for you chuckleheads, and all you got is a 2.2 out of 10????

:angry:

Be thankful. As I said, I was being generous.

I don;t think the words KT and generous can be used in the same sentence.

You must have reading comprehension issues....they weren't mentioned in the same sentence. I never mentioned "KT" or "kingtermite" in that sentence.

Met some chicks last night who are either going or thinking about going.  Only one of them is my age, the rest are significantly younger and they are all hippies.  We met at happy hour at O'Mally's Tavern, which is a restored chicken coop... really interesting. Surprised they actually passed the health inspection.   

Can't say that I'm not a little concerned about the group.  Glad that I have already committed and paid to gas up their microbus.  If I met the group earlier I may have changed my mind and missed out on an opportunity.  The trip still sounds amazing and we will be experiencing rural Indiana, county fairs, bowling alleys, Dairy Queen, etc.  

Group sex in a microbus flying down rt. 66 sounds good to me.