I went to a gay ice cream place yesterday, it was really good!

Randomguy

Mmmmmmmm the flavors or specialties on the menu sounded good....

Now you have me wanting good ice cream...none of that DQ stuff :whistle:   It will have to wait til fall and either cinnamon or nutmeg ice cream at Grande Ol Creamery :nod head:

I was very tempted with the glob cone.  All they have is soft-serve, which is RW's favorite, so I will try it next time and give a detailed report.

Supply and demand I guess.  Heavy population density is bad in all sorts of ways.  

These small two bit towns are more my style.  NYC would eat me alive.

It isn't supply and demand in this case, there are lots of crappy places to have ice cream.  You pay premium for the premium stuff, and they did spend lots of time on the cones.  First they added a layer of dulce de leche to the cone, then filled it with ice cream.  Then they injected the ice cream with dulce de leche a bunch of times and striped the outside with it before smashing it into the vanilla wafer crumblies.  It was at least a 10 - 12 minute process for the three cones.

It isn't supply and demand in this case, there are lots of crappy places to have ice cream. You pay premium for the premium stuff, and they did spend lots of time on the cones. First they added a layer of dulce de leche to the cone, then filled it with ice cream. Then they injected the ice cream with dulce de leche a bunch of times and striped the outside with it before smashing it into the vanilla wafer crumblies. It was at least a 10 - 12 minute process for the three cones.

I've said it before, and I'm sayin it again...

you city folk crack me up

Yep, you city folk crack me up.

I just grab my big spoon, and sit down with a half gallon of Blue Bell ice cream.

Blue Bell ice cream is the only thing Texas does well.