4/21 Surprise Drug Test day miles.

groupw

16 on the smart trainer.  I decided I only have two weeks left on my 3 month free trial that I got when I bought it so I will stay put and run it out to the end.  The road shoulders are a mess right now with sand and winter debris, it will give them a couple more weeks to clean it up before I get my good bike out

• Heart 2

For the uninformed:

/fôrˈtwen(t)ē/

noun
INFORMALUS
noun: 4-20
  1. used to refer to marijuana or to the act of smoking marijuana.
    "a 420-friendly hotel"
    • April 20th (4/20), considered as an occasion for smoking or celebrating the smoking of marijuana.
      "thousands of marijuana smokers converged on Hippie Hill for the annual 420 celebration"
Origin
1970s: apparently coined as a code word by high school students in San Rafael, California in 1971 with reference to 4.20 p.m., the time at which they regularly met to try to locate an unattended plot of cannabis plants.
  • Heart 1

28 miles in Bend. About 62 & sunny. A bit of a headwind on an out & back. Getting my legs in shape. I should do hill repeats like @ChrisL but I'm too lazy

I was a skeered about what I might find on returning home. I left Eos alone. We had gone to a park for a good walk & she was tired. Everything was in place & no piddles!