Selfie

Square Wheels

OK, after careful review it has been determined that there are only 4 good looking forumites associated with the SW forum.  Those names will be revealed tomorrow.

I'm guessing so far it is just the girls :)

• Heart 1

Let me look in the envelope.....................  Nope, you would be wrong.  And just to give you a little hope, one of the names starts with a K.

Kirby is a pretty frog :)

I have no hope it is I, nor have any intentions on being named :)

• Heart 1

Kirby is a pretty frog :)

I have no hope it is I, nor have any intentions on being named :)

If you've been selected, you must serve (with honor).  

Would it be embarrassing to be beaten out in a 'good looking person' contest by a frog??

• Heart 1

I was told I looked a little like the guy from breaking bad... I don't see it except for the shaved head

BEWARE of my ugly mug, and broken dishwasher... 

http://squarewheelscycling.com/uploads/monthly_07_2014/post-72-0-02710300-1406346310.jpg http://squarewheelscycling.com/uploads/monthly_07_2014/post-72-0-34185800-1406346331.jpeg

• Heart 1

In that case. Come on over for some drinks. I've got Guinness and Bass, or I could make you a martini if you'd prefer.

Mmm!  I've always wanted to try a gin martini (sheltered life/don't get out much/cheap/can't pass up draft beer when available :D)

Can you pour a black and tan?  That would be nuts!  :)

Mmm!  I've always wanted to try a gin martini (sheltered life/don't get out much/cheap/can't pass up draft beer when available :D)

Can you pour a black and tan?  That would be nuts!  :)

No I can't, not for lack of trying. I think it requires draft.

I make them many a Friday night. If you were on facebook, you would know this, as I post photos of them.

After a quick look at that mug, it looks like you've already had at least one too many.  Sorry, rules is rules.

:-)

Actually I was holding my newly born (at that time) grand daughter outside in the sun. She was slightly jaundiced and had to get a daily ration of sunlight. I was so totally amazed at the beautiful little life I was holding; reminiscing about the births of my own children. My wife snapped the photo I looked up. I simply cropped the pic for the avatar thing...