Square Wheels Cycling
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Time Out Policy
Not all people are meant to get along with every other person. At times we may need a break from someone, here is our policy for requesting a reprieve from another member.
- Contact an admin or moderator by PM
- Let them know of the other person whom you wish a separation from
- An admin or moderator will contact the second party by PM
- There is to be no contact between the two parties
- Neither party will address the other party in any manner in a thread, including saying "phew, it's nice I don't need to hear from that person any more"
- After a 30 day cooling off period, the initiating party will be contacted to determine if the separation can be ended
- Separations may be permanent
- Separation decisions by an admin or moderator are final
- If either party breaks the enforced agreement they will be banned for 30 days
- If a member is entered into another separation at any time with any other member and again breaks the agreement, they will be indefinitely banned