Beach Ride with the Group Video

Mr. Beanz

Few months back but one of my favorites. I like the video but get a little frustrated riding with a group. Must have been about 20 riders from 3 different clubs.  All start out like bats from hell. Then after the first 25% of the ride, nobody wants to help out. I think one of my favorite things is Gloria (in the pink). Strong lady and double century Triple Crown Rider.  Got to the point where most the others, couple of fast riders took off, would not help. The guys were sitting in line on Pacific Coast Hwy then once the recovered, they would shoot out, as most do around here. Where is the team work? So after about 10 miles at the front, I was good but Gloria asked if she could help me out saying she was willing to help as the guys were just playing games.

So yeah, I told her I would appreciate it seeing the other guys wouldn't. Not sure what it is about group rides but so many suck wheel then want to sprint around showing their strength I guess. Well, at about 4:45 into the video, caught one of the guys who sprinted around then faded. I like my shadow as I pass the guy, once again, seeing my head in the shadow giving him that look as if to say, what a fool! :lol:

Gloria is strong so down the road after that, she asked to help for a bit. She picked it up a little too much so I had to ask her to slow it down a bit so I could recover. She did, very good thoughtful rider. It was actually pretty cool having all the chicks as me, "WTH are those guys doing, why don't they help instead of sprinting around?".

That was kind of my reward on the ride. That others could see what kind of clowns there are ha ha ha!

But it was a strong ride. Had a hammer time on the way back. I think there were about 5 riders out of the 25 or so in the group.  One being a clown who wouldn't pull either. Of course the ride leader! :D

I don't get along with the ride leader so not like I care what he thinks, he's a wuss! :D  Kind of sad when the women have more balls than 90% of the men ha ha ha!

Gloria and her husband are double century riders and seemed to know how to ride "together" vs the other clowns.