Isn't about time for a LAJ update?

2Far

Nothing much.  Last week he emptied the dishwasher without being asked.  He's working 20 hour weeks at the battery store.  He has an interview at the new Cabelas in June.  He's hoping to get into management.  The next divorce hearing is on Monday.  The hearing will be the attorneys hammering out new positions and demands.  The MIL is still at Janet-the-Martyr's.  Still don't miss her.  We're planning a trip back to DC memorial day weekend.  Going to leave the house in the care of LAJ and the boyz (Robert-the-Jedi and Son of 7).  RtJ isn't supposed to be banging his girlfriend in the house but I think he's gonna sneak her in while we're gone.  Son of 7 will rat on him if that happens.  Going back to DC to visit my Mom and friends of ours.  Try to get Mom to visit Behaviorial Health for an evaluation.  She thinks my sister is coming into her condo and moving things around when Mom isn't home.  My sisters think that it's the beginning of dementia.  I think it's a combination of stress, depression and maybe medication.  Mom doesn't want to go because the events in her mind is reality and she "isn't cookoo".  Long distance care is tough.  My sisters seems to have given up on her.

Tell RtJ that you have hidden cameras all over the house and will post all videos of him with GoJ (Girlfriend of Jedi) if they happen. He'll spend the whole time trying to find these hidden cameras.

On second though...he might tear your house apart looking for them. I think you should bail out completely and move out here now like you want to when you retire.

• Heart 1