Sign in to follow this  
Razors Edge

Just Keep Pedaling

Lachlan starting at 17:15 is pretty funny.  And the last bit where Lachlan and Alex mocking Taylor's seven flats is funny too.

And for the Belgian Waffle Ride, a roadie with 700x28 ain't the right tire set-up :)

I tried the first video. It seems to need an editor. 2nd one could use some cutting down as well.

Get on your bike, ride a ton, hope to survive, meet some cool people. It's hard, but very rewarding.

k03o8TsAgzmTtZ6ywF_l0YRLTwjH1pM4rOJeLJdtAiLVVpAsKudv7aDGzhzdnK1NO0RWjizSCNX54GO-x5DbJIu4TRpWU7Vhrw2U777PXdSQRftLd8a7mGbBbsOFZiFDhnVFDq84-FOIelnGpHH-Hhem-ibJCGc96RJGnbDyyZt__rB4yvZlJx3tcOBhtB-lcQSCzTG0UXQWAYsUzsPwtUPQzfgrio_S2uK5xiFc-J8DTVTOZaXKJMQ86sfkyGSQe0b0LRFD9lido8zNEvWYRqjSivusifdkQo8gwrjGRbPv8B0HNOnpqRjf19xRbpcqxS6JrqcAUcf52JNzRYt4IxOYELWMdmxviPccSjNbdGdJfQHc5fDhPlONfF48a7OTHGrRQAwLNJi778vRMy6fOjWgdpsF-y2yQLAIBjJeKeMDklh9vEqLbITaG4sDDN-aF43hdc0rbDUBsswWRrRNeHoXXAvWu-h9SPy5CkfyHgUOnjCpnn6HXL-3cEKLkl_iRx-T0nldgCeD07855VjfJw_CgxVNvQcDTxyTLuPHANdDxPgtH8wIM-g4-ta7OYoySgT-TcozDaV3f8X8oHuRcRk4ryfzseOIsgW8WXB4mV4jtFU8mD0HORLS-x3RMed3hh0e3NeDztAPaLF3HQfOxn4CuYCb3Fs=w1272-h715-no

Ok, I made it through the second one. The end was good. Hearing their thoughts was pretty cool.

6 hours ago, dennis said:

Ok, I made it through the second one. The end was good. Hearing their thoughts was pretty cool. 

And the Waffle Ride one??? Fun fun fun!

🤗     🤗     🤗     🤗     🤗     🤗