Oh, so HERE is where all the comics went! I need to add this to my feed

Ralphie

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

I never fingered oot how to add them to unread topics. Oh well, I just read them the old fashioned way!

Something I miss. 

When you read the comics in the paper, the comics kept the same position. You knew exactly where to go for your favorites. You also knew where not to bother with the Dick Tracy type comics. 

Would be nice if the comics kept same position and the front page was limited to the comics on that date. 

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Something I miss. 

When you read the comics in the paper, the comics kept the same position. You knew exactly where to go for your favorites. You also knew where not to bother with the Dick Tracy type comics. 

Would be nice if the comics kept same position and the front page was limited to the comics on that date. 

You are quite demanding!  :D

i read the comics by priority. The order is:

PBS/Dilbert

MG&G

Pickles 

Peanuts

Get Fuzzy ( good but wordy so small print challenging for my old eyes)

Garfield/Heathcat

LGOP

Far Side is a special case and often shows up at a different time so I fit those in the cracks  

Frazz

That other one with the kids.  Oh yeah, Foxtrot.   

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Philander Seabury said:

You are quite demanding!  :D

i read the comics by priority. The order is:

PBS/Dilbert

MG&G

Pickles 

Peanuts

Get Fuzzy ( good but wordy so small print challenging for my old eyes)

Garfield/Heathcat

LGOP

Far Side is a special case and often shows up at a different time so I fit those in the cracks  

Frazz

That other one with the kids.  Oh yeah, Foxtrot.   

I'm now concerned about you.   :)

• Haha 1

Works very well!  Now used as backup or for when the comics. One in late. I never added the rest, gives me a reason to come to the Comics forum. :)

I thought I was a part of the reason with our intellectual discussion banter.   :(

Please instruct me on this bookmark thingy? 

9 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

No, but your order of importance is disconcerting.  :)  

Oh good!  My order is impeccable, sir!  But it is really close. Dilbert is incredibly insightful and clever, MG&G is delightfully wacky and I love the characters’ expressions, specially grimmy’s, Pickles is heartwarming, PBS is hilarious (especially the all too seldom seen croc family and Zeba), and Get Fuzzy stars RE. :D

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I thought I was a part of the reason with our intellectual discussion banter.   :(

Please instruct me on this bookmark thingy? 

Yes, forgive my negligent omission, of course. :)
Shirley you have heard of the browser favorites or bookmarks bar?   Bookmark them all and shorten the names so you can fit more across and they stay visible.   Get a wider screen if necessary.   :D

• Haha 1

Oh good!  My order is impeccable, sir!  But it is really close. Dilbert’s is incredibly insightful and clever, MG&G is delightfully wacky and I love the characters expressions, specially grimny’s, Pickles is heartwarming, PBS is hilarious (especially the all too seldom seen croc family) and Zeba, and Get Fuzzy stars RE. :D

I challenge you to a duel, Sir.   :default_sissy-fight-smiley:

Ok. State your order with reasons please. 

Ok. 

1. Pickles.   Mostly new to me thanks to this venue. Refreshing, Roscoe, fun.

2. Heathcliff.  Like being reunited with long lost friend thanks again to SWF

3. Peanuts.  Genius

4. MG&G and PBS.    Both usually very good. 

5. Garfield.  It's a great comic

6. Far Side.  Impossible to beat when it's 1 of the better ones but this Chinese multi-posting is cheap. 

7. Dilbert.  Reminds me of MASH

• Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Ok. 

1. Pickles.   Mostly new to me thanks to this venue. Refreshing, Roscoe, fun.

2. Heathcliff.  Like being reunited with long lost friend thanks again to SWF

3. Peanuts.  Genius

4. MG&G and PBS.    Both usually very good. 

5. Garfield.  It's a great comic

6. Far Side.  Impossible to beat when it's 1 of the better ones but this Chinese multi-posting is cheap. 

7. Dilbert.  Reminds me of MASH

I agree for the most part except you are totally wrong on Dilbert!  Didn't you like the Office Space movie?  Same thing!  Maybe since you are snot an office worker you would like that one with a cop better, can;t remember the name.  Not Baby Blues, but I think it was a black policeman and nurse couple.

I am very glad we introduced you to Pickles. Just remember, RR is Earl Pickles, if he was married.

I agree for the most part except you are totally wrong on Dilbert!  Didn't you like the Office Space movie?  Same thing!  Maybe since you are snot an office worker you would like that one with a cop better, can;t remember the name.  Not Baby Blues, but I think it was a black policeman and nurse couple.

I agree Dilbert can be funny but please, the same joke over and over. The Office only lasted so long and the cast was tremendous. Dilbert dies because it's too confining. 

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I agree Dilbert can be funny but please, the same joke over and over. The Office only lasted so long and the cast was tremendous. Dilbert dies because it's too confining. 

Cheese you ignorant slut!  Au contraire, Dilbert manages to stay fresh despite Scott Adams being oot of the workplace for decades!  Amazing!  And I can watch both The Office and Office Space endlessly.  Total classics. :)  Same as Classic Peanuts.  Never gets old. :)  Well Peanuts gets a little violent maybe, but that is history now. :(  I think Shulz was sort of a disturbed genius, much like Hans Christian Anderson, but not quite as dark.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Cheese you ignorant slut!  Au contraire, Dilbert manages to stay fresh despite Scott Adams being oot of the workplace for decades!  Amazing!  And I can watch both The Office and Office Space endlessly.  Total classics. :)  Same as Classic Peanuts.  Never gets old. :)  Well Peanuts gets a little violent maybe, but that is history now. :(  I think Shulz was sort of a disturbed genius, much like Hans Christian Anderson, but not quite as dark.

:default_sissy-fight-smiley:  :DeadHorse:

• Sad 1