There seemed to have been an inordinate number of people on the road this morning...

...who had an extra helping of Stupid for breakfast.

In addition to a higher than normal number of people who couldn't figure out what lane they wanted to be in, or how a traffic circle works, as I was sitting at one stoplight, I assumed the car in front of me had his right directional on because he had just moved into the right lane and forgotten to turn it off.

Nope. As the light turned green, he proceeded to ignore several signs that say "One Way" and "No Right Turn" and turn right. I wonder how far he got before he took four lanes of oncoming traffic as a sign from above that he had indeed chosen the wrong path in life.

I didn't get to see it because, as I drove through the intersection, I had to navigate around a car that was parked in very, very close proximity to the back of a shuttle bus. It appeared that documentation was being exchanged,

I was glad to get to the parking lot unscathed.

• Heart 1

52 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Now you've made me paranoid and want to go check my truck.:huh:

Well, that's just as risky! You made it into the building safely, but now you're tempting fate going back out????  WTF man! Take your winnings and walk away while you're up!