Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley for Fri, 02 Jul 2021

Comic Bot

28 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Love how Satchel is emulating the guy's pose in the last panel. :D

So @Razors Edge, since you are our resident expert on this one, is that Darby Conley or a character?  What is his name?

Rob Wilco is the character, Darby is the strip writer.  Likely Rob = Darby, though.

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Rob Wilco is the character, Darby is the strip writer.  Likely Rob = Darby, though.

Yup, I just came to that conclusion - they look the same, both in MA.  I sorta figured that was the case, but unlike PBS, he has a nominal other name.

I can't find oot why he quit, so owl just have to assume that it is generalized cartoonist burnoot, like with Gary Larsen, Bill Watterson, Berkely Breathed, etc.

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

Yup, I just came to that conclusion - they look the same, both in MA.  I sorta figured that was the case, but unlike PBS, he has a nominal other name.

I can't find oot why he quit, so owl just have to assume that it is generalized cartoonist burnoot, like with Gary Larsen, Bill Watterson, Berkely Breathed, etc.

And did he make enough $$$ to retire?  If so, I am 100% supportive of that decision!  Get out of the rat race ASAP.

• Awesome 1