Dang Wildlife ;)

team scooter

Here's a tip if birds are using your car as a toilet. Now that the Robins are nesting in the Arbs near our driveway, they've been craping all over our cars, Especially the side mirrors. We've been leaving the hose out by the driveway so we can hose the cars off before we drive them. Apparently they're fighting with their stupid reflections in the mirrors and windows. So today right before I headed out to buy me a Red Rider BB Gun, I looked on line and found another solution. Tying plastic shopping bags on the mirrors and taping news papers on the inside of the windows. Problem solved, If they don't see their reflections..... And who knew Robins could crap their body weight every hour? :angry:

I still want me a Red Rider BB Gun. :nodhead:

Dang wildlife. ;)

• Heart 1

Seems like a lot of work to hoax the birds, but you might get some interesting comments driving to town in your decorated car.  Careful you do not break something on the car with the bb gun.

I know a fellow that his neighbors allowed him to thin their rabbit popluation, which he shot and cooked.  Went well until he shot one of the trailer tires, OOPS.