Hello

AirwickWithCheese

8 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

None are bad!  Just some are better than others!  They cant all be Heathcats with his girlfriend.  What is her name, BTW?

Last one came close......  You're sorta right. If you have the Foxes, it can't be all bad but Tim is losing his way with the selections.  

Last hit was My Church with Sammie. This one is slightly better than the bomb that was the last one but I didn't even recognize the song. Just thankful Maggie had a dominant role. 

Turns out it's a hippie CSNY song.  :(

Did you know the song, Ralph?   :dontknow:

6 minutes ago, SamWithCheese said:

Last one came close......  You're sorta right. If you have the Foxes, it can't be all bad but Tim is losing his way with the selections.  

Last hit was My Church with Sammie. This one is slightly better than the bomb that was the last one but I didn't even recognize the song. Just thankful Maggie had a dominant role. 

Turns out it's a hippie CSNY song.  :(

Did you know the song, Ralph?   :dontknow:

Yes!  One of the carpool guys listens to The Bridge on Sirius XM and it is basically all CSN all the time!

My fave is Love is the Answer.  Chase is so bombastic. :D  I think they need to do more Todd songs.  Don;t Worry Baby by Maggie is pretty darn good too. :)  And ALL of those parking lot jobs are just wonderful, :) 

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Speaking of, tonight's selection underscores a problem I've always had with Tim but let slide because of the beautiful Sammie.

Ready? 

This song. 

It's a WONDERFUL cover thanks to Maggie but Tim knows darn well It's a cover of the Hollies. His extensive knowledge of CSN proves to me it was intentional snub of the Hollies. 

Screw you, Tim. May I have Sammie's number?   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

These things are works of art!  The sound mixing is perfect and so is the cinematography.  And in a _)*(*&^ taco joint and parking lot!  Amazing!

You're proving my point. :)

He's losing his way.  Much like RG these days.   :whistle:

4 minutes ago, SamWithCheese said:

Speaking of, tonight's selection underscores a problem I've always had with Tim but let slide because of the beautiful Sammie.

Ready? 

This song. 

It's a WONDERFUL cover thanks to Maggie but Tim knows darn well It's a cover of the Hollies. His extensive knowledge of CSN proves to me it was intentional snub of the Hollies. 

Screw you, Tim. May I have Sammie's number?   

Hmm - I guess you're right - cover of a cover - no score for Tim!  Like saying Blue Bayou is Linda's,

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Hmm - I guess you're right - cover of a cover - no score for Tim!  Like saying Blue Bayou is Linda's,

Thank you.  :nodhead:

And it was intentional!  Did you know Graham Nash has publicly stated he's one of their biggest fans?  Thus, Tim is afraid to call him out for his drug induced mistake with CSN