Apropros of Ralphie's 12"

jsharr

What are some foods that you will not eat if they are not fresh and what are some foods that you love to eat as leftovers?

For me, sandwiches are not good as left overs.  The bread gets soggy, and if they have veggies, the veggies get limp.

I love left over ham and turkey at the holiday.  Makes a great sandwich, esp if you use stuffing or dressing as a condiment!  Turkey sandwich with dressing and cranberry jelly is a great sandwich!  

Left over pizza is good if you rewarm it correctly, in a covered skillet with a few drops of water.

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What are some foods that you will not eat if they are not fresh and what are some foods that you love to eat as leftovers?

For me, sandwiches are not good as left overs.  The bread gets soggy, and if they have veggies, the veggies get limp.

I love left over ham and turkey at the holiday.  Makes a great sandwich, esp if you use stuffing or dressing as a condiment!  Turkey sandwich with dressing and cranberry jelly is a great sandwich!  

Left over pizza is good if you rewarm it correctly, in a covered skillet with a few drops of water.

Fish is almost never good reheated.  

I agree on sandwiches (like a sub).  Best fresh.

Thanksgiving stuff is great reheated.  And so is pasta.

Pizza is good cold, warm, or done the "full rewarm" way.  I'm pretty happy eating it cold, though, so might not bother with any reheating - microwave, stove, or oven.