March 8 miles

Square Wheels

I'm at 564.  I'm falling slightly behind for my 4,000 target.  You need to pick it up a bit if you're still targeting 5,000.

My bad knee has been acting up keeping me from doing as many miles as I would like.  I hope I don't have to go to the ortho guy.   :(

My total will pick up pace once I can get outdoors (assuming my knee isn't in the process of self destructing).  I am just a little behind where I was last year at this time and I could have made 5K last year, except for some other commitments that stopped me from riding in October-November.

I keep daily records and retain them for future reference.  This helps in comparing one year to the next because my mileage pace isn't close to being even.  I'll ride maybe twice as much in August as in March. 

94.9 @ 14.9 ave.  Rode in support of the Tour de Cure staff ride (Tour de Cure is in 2 weeks), then had lunch and went back out.  I had wanted to ride a bit farther, but needed to be home by 4, and riding uphill into an 18-24 mph headwind took it out of me.

• Heart 1