Hey Goat. My narcotic story

Parr8hed

28 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

Funny stuff, but how would you make that mistake with meds, and you a professional?

btw I thought booze was not to be mixed with antibiotics?

Because even professionals get in a hurry!  

Some antibiotics are ok.  Generally speaking it's not a good idea.  You should def not do what I do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 5:24 AM, Parr8hed said:

If you don't ever take pain meds and you drink 6-7 beers on top of one you may tend to get a little loopy.  

Several years ago I ended up in the ER with a broken leg.  The nurse gave me a prescription for some narcotic.  She said, "you're not supposed to drink alcohol when taking theses, but I would anyway...it makes them work better".  I shit you not.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Several years ago I ended up in the ER with a broken leg.  The nurse gave me a prescription for some narcotic.  She said, "you're not supposed to drink alcohol when taking theses, but I would anyway...it makes them work better".  I shit you not.

Years ago, Fo2 dropped a full 5 gallon can of gasoline, edge first, on his big toe. lost the nail, split the bone, got a script (darvon, maybe?). A few days later Fo2 (who had a legendary tolerance for pain) told the doc the pills weren't cutting the pain. Doc told him to warsh it down with scotch. He did, it worked.

• Heart 1