Going rate my ass. I don't think he is nearly worth it, Dallas

Dottleshead

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Smiley Jones is the Footballing Anti Christ and this is just a tiny bit of the karmic bitch slap he has coming due to the way he treated Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson.

I think it all settles soon.  I think Zeke sadly may be out though.  I suspect you'll end up paying more for Dak than you should and Amari's just sitting back doing this thing -- letting all this settle.  Zeke is damn good but RBs are replaceable and the rebuild time doesn't take a hit compared to several years investing in a new QB to bring up to speed. You agree?  I don't see how you pay them all.

In all honesty, you are starting to see the new Stephen (Steven not sure which) Jones led Cowboys.  Jerry made too many emotional decisions possilbly influenced by hubris and narcissism.  His son is going to run it like a business and the transistion is going to be painful.  

Hopefully the son will hire a GM and they will begin to draft based on more than Jerry Jones saying stuff like "in my mind" followed by a stupid statement.

He has been trying to win one his way and he is watching his contemporaries age and/or die, like Al Davis.   His way obviously did not and does not work.

I hope the Cowboys can get back to where they were when the Murchisons owned them.