Snoop Dogg Got Really High At The White House.

Snoop Dogg — or is it Lion? Hard to keep up — says he smoked weed in a White House bathroom.

Snoop hosted Jimmy Kimmel as a guest on his Internet talk show (I use that term loosely) “Double G News Network,” and told Kimmel about the time he smoked weed in the White House.

“In the bathroom, in the bathroom,” Snoop explained, “Not in the White House, but in the bathroom.”

But it was a bathroom in the White House, so…

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/22/snoop-dogg-got-really-high-at-the-white-house-video/#ixzz38Ee31WyO

Couch

I was going to post a link to Brownsville Station's version of the song (I went for years not knowing Motley Crue's was a cover) but I think I like Crue's version better.

I am in a "band" as well, SW - what did/do you play?

(I just have a handful of friends who get together and play every month or two, just for our own enjoyment)

Guitar as well (usually electric).  There are a few songs I play a simple harmonica solo on, and I can bang out some piano chords if necessary (I know a few piano songs).  

Playing music is the hobby that really took over during my riding hiatus - I need to work on balancing the two, because the music has been neglected lately.

I enjoyed the clips - thanks for those links. 

• Heart 1