My Advice For RG…

jsharr

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Every size pizza can be a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.

I think, sadly, as we age we find that not easily the case anymore.  I can EASILY eat a 12" or 16" pizza in one sitting, but get much bigger than that, I will start to struggle and see "I've got breakfast/lunch" as the best option.

Also, RG is about the last person I would expect to be able to tackle food challenges anymore :(  He's gone soft.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

A pizza is a singular beast, and represents one serving if there is one person, two servings if there are two people.  One pizza is never more than three servings, though.

I will eat an entire pizza in one sitting 100% of the time, no matter the size, if it is just me.  I don't eat the crusts, though, crusts are the garbage part and best saved for dogs.

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

A pizza is a singular beast, and represents one serving if there is one person, two servings if there are two people.  One pizza is never more than three servings, though.

I will eat an entire pizza in one sitting 100% of the time, no matter the size, if it is just me.  I don't eat the crusts, though, crusts are the garbage part and best saved for dogs.

So full of both truth and lies!!!!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1