Plotting my next move

Parsnip Totin Jack

I'm growing weary of living in Ohio and am plotting my next move.  My wife said the next choice is mine since this was her idea (and she's not happy here either).  I'm thinking about moving back to NoVA and living west of DC (Bluemont, Winchester, Warrenton etc).  I lived is NoVA for 40 years so this is home for me.  My Mom and sisters live in the area and we have lots of friends there.  Other options that I'm considering are New Hampshire, around Lake Winnepesauke and Washington State (Columbia River area).  I have relatives in the Boston area and I've always liked WA when I traveled there.  Long vacations will be taken before decisions are made.  Any thoughts peeps?

I'm growing weary of living in Ohio and am plotting my next move.  My wife said the next choice is mine since this was her idea (and she's not happy here either).  I'm thinking about moving back to NoVA and living west of DC (Bluemont, Winchester, Warrenton etc).  I lived is NoVA for 40 years so this is home for me.  My Mom and sisters live in the area and we have lots of friends there.  Other options that I'm considering are New Hampshire, around Lake Winnepesauke and Washington State (Columbia River area).  I have relatives in the Boston area and I've always liked WA when I traveled there.  Long vacations will be taken before decisions are made.  Any thoughts peeps?

Come on out to WA state. I live in Seattle area, not Columbia River area, but would be happy to tour you around to some Seattle area spots.

Washington has no state income tax, either

Also, you can get the experience of living in Winchester Maryland right there in Ohio. Its suburbia. Living close to Baltimore and DC isn't anything special either. The traffic is insane, housing is way overpriced, and Maryland in general sucks the bag

Nate, it's Winchester VA; home of Patsy Cline.  I'd be living close to or in the Shenandoah Valley. I lived in the DC area for 40 years, sure the traffic is bad but I won't be commuting, this is retirement.

You should retire someplace nice, like Ohio.  Or someplace warm, with rolling hills, or in Utah someplace for the outdoor activities and hot mormon babes.  

Nate, it's Winchester VA; home of Patsy Cline. I'd be living close to or in the Shenandoah Valley. I lived in the DC area for 40 years, sure the traffic is bad but I won't be commuting, this is retirement.

never-mind-gilda-radner-rosanne-rosannad