Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for Fri, 26 Nov 2021

Comic Bot

19 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Eggselent observation!  I don’t see any differences atoll!

I'm not aware of his comic panel protocol, but slight changes can be seen.  For example, in the comic I posted, Nancy's hair is the same in panels, 1, 3 and 4, but slightly different in panel 2

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I'm not sure of his protocol, but slight changes can be seen.  For example, in the comic I posted, Nancy's hair is the same in panels, 1,3 and 4, but slightly different in panel 2

Wow, good eye! That is aboot as subtle a difference as can be!  Can’t imagine how that is germaine to telling the story. :D

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Wow, good eye! That is aboot as subtle a difference as can be!  Can’t imagine how that is germaine to telling the story. :D

I suspect that he has a number of Rat, Pig and even Nancy pics saved and ready to go.  It's just a matter of pasting in the ones he wants to use.  Maybe he selected a different Nancy hair pic for panel two just to make it look like he is drawing new panels each day.  Who knows?  Maybe he just flips a coin.  :D

• Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I suspect that he has a number of Rat, Pig and even Nancy pics saved and ready to go.  It's just a matter of pasting in the ones he wants to use.  Maybe he selected a different Nancy hair pic for panel two just to make it look like he is drawing new panels each day.  Who knows?  Maybe he just flips a coin.  :D

You, cheese, and me I should share a chair of comicsology at an online university. :)  What we don’t know or can’t google we can just make up.  :)

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1